Click title to download the PDF
Zhang, Z. Li, X.Deng, B. Yan, Z.B. Wang, X. Chen, Z. Sun, S. Huang, "Enhancing photovoltaic performance of perovskite solear cells utilizing germanium nanoparticles", Sol. Energy, 188, 839-848, (2019)
- Z.B.Wang, B.S. Luk'yanchuk, L. Yue, R.P.Dominguez, B. Yan, J. Monks, O.V. Minin, I.V. Mini, S. Huang, A.A. Fedyanin, "Super-resonances in microspheres: extreme effects in field localization", arXiv:1906.09636 (2019)
- Z.B. Wang and B.S. Luk'yanchuk "Super-resolution imaging and microscopy by dielectric particle-lenses", in book label-Free Super-Resolution Microscopy, ISBN 978-3-030-21722-8, Springer (2019)
- I.V.Minin,O.V.Minin,G.M.Katyba,N.V.Chernomyrdin,V.N.Kurlov,K.I.Zaytsev,L. Yue, Z.B. Wang and D.N.Christodoulides," Experimental observation of a photonic hook", Appl. Phys. Lett. 114, 031105 (2019); doi:10.1063/1.5065899
- J.Monks, L. Yue, B. Yan, B. Aldred, A. Hurst, Z.B. Wang, "A wide-angle shift-free metamaterial filter design for anti-laser striking application", Opt. Commun. 429, 53-59 (2018).
- Q. Luo, X. Deng, C. Zhang, M.Yu, X. Zhou, Z.B.Wang, X. Chen, S. Huang, "Enhancing photovoltaic performance of perovskite solar cells with silica nanosphere antireflection coatings", Sol. Energy 169, 128-135 (2018).
- L. Yue, O.V. Minin, Z.B. Wang, J. Monks, A.S. Shalin, I.V. Minin, "Photonic hook: a new curved light beam", Opt. Lett. 43(4), 771-774 (2018).
- L. Yue, B. Yan, J.N.Monks, R. Dhama, Z.B. Wang, O.Minin, I.Minin, "A millimetre-wave cuboid solid immersion lens with intensity-enhanced amplitude mask apodization", J. Infrared Milli. Terahz Waves 39, 546-552 (2018).
- L. Yue, B. Yan, J. N. Monks, R. Dhama, Z.B.Wang, O.Minin, I.Minin,"Intensity-enhanced apodization effect on an axially illuminated circular-column particle-lens", Ann. Phys. (Berl.) 530(2),1700384 (2018)
- Q. Luo, C.Zhang, X.Deng, H.Zhu, Z.Li, Z.B.Wang, X.Chen, S.Huang, "Plasmonic Effects of Metallic Nanoparticles on Enhancing Performance of Perovskite Solar Cells", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 9, 34821-34832 (2017)
- B.S. Luk'yanchuk, R.Paniagua-Dominguez, I. Minin, O. Mini, Z.B. Wang, "Refractive index less than two: photonic nanojets yesterday, today and tomorrow [invited]", Opt. Mater. Express 7, 1820-1847 (2017).
- C.Zhang, Q.Luo, J.Shi, L.Yue, Z.B.Wang, X. Chen, S.Huang, "Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells by Combination use of Au Nanoparticles and Insulating Metal Oxide", Nanoscale, DOI: 10.1039/C6NR09972F (2017).
- B. Yan, Z.B. Wang, A.L. Parker, Y. Lai, P.J. Thomas, L. Yue, J.N.Monks, "Superlensing microscope objective lens", Appl. Opt., 56, 3142-3147 (2017).
- L. Yue, B. Yan, J.N.Monks, Z.B. Wang, N.T. Tung, V.D. Lam, O. Minin, I. Minin, "Production of photonic nanojets by using pupil-masked 3D dielectric cuboid", J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 50, 175102(6pp), (2017)
- L.Yue, J.N. Monks, B. Yan, Z.B. Wang, "Large-area formation of microsphere arrays using laser surface texturing technology", Appl. Phys. A, 123: 318 (2017).
- Z.B.Wang, "Microsphere super-resolution imaging", Nanoscience, 3, 193-210, DOI: 10.1039/9781782623717-00193 (2016).
- L.Yue, B. Yan, Z.B. Wang, "Photonic nanojet of cylindrical metalens assembled by hexagonally arranged nanofibers for breaking the diffraction limit", Opt. Lett. , 41, 1336-1339 (2016).
- B.Yan, L. Yue, Z.B. Wang, "Engineering near-field focusing of a microsphere lens with pupil masks", Opt. Commun, 370, 140-144 (2016).
- L.Yue, B. Yan, M. Attridge, Z.B.Wang, "Light absorption in perovskite solar cell: Fundamentals and plasmonic enhancement of infrared band absorption", Sol. Energy, 124 143–152 (2016).
- J.N. Monks, B. Yan, Z.B. Wang, "Spider Silk: The Mother Nature's Biological Superlens", arXiv:1604.08119 (2016)
- H.Zhu, B. Yan, S. Zhou, Z.B.Wang, L. Wu, "Synthesis and super-resoution imaging performance of refractive-index-controllable microsphere superlens", J. Mater. Chem. C, 3, 10907-10915, doi:10.1039/C5TC02310F (2015).
- Z. B.Wang, "Microsphere Super-resolution Imaging", arXiv:1509.08031 (2015)
- Q. Luo, Y. Chen, Z. Li, F. Zhu, X. Chen, Z. Sun, Y. Wei, H. Guo, Z.B. Wang, S. Huang, "Large enhancements of NaYF4:Yb/Er/Gd nanorod upconversion emissions via coupling with localized surface plasmon of Au film", Nanotechnology, 25, 185401 (2014).
- B.S. Luk`yanchuk, Z.B. Wang, A.E. Miroshnichenko,Yu.S. Kivshar, А.I. Kuznetsov, D.L. Gao, L.Gao, and C.-W. Qiu, "Nano-Fano resonances and topological optics", book chapter in Singular and Chiral Nanoplasmonics, Pan Stanford Publishing (2014).
- L. J. Prokopeva,U. Guler,X. Ni,J. Fang,R. Chandrasekar,V. P. Drachev,V. Shalaev,Z. Liu, N. Arnold, T. Klar, A. O. Korotkevitch, Z. B. Wang, B. Luk'yanchuk, G. B. Adams III,and A. V. Kildishev,"Cloud Computing Simulation Tools for Nanophotonics at nanoHUB.org", 29th Annual Review of Progress in Applied Computational Electromagnetics March 24-28, 2013 - Monterey
- S. Marimuthu, A. Mhich, I.S. Molchan, D. Whitehead, Z.B.Wang, P. Mativenga, L. Li, Z. Liu, C. Grafton-Reed, S. Cheetham, S. Dilworth, "Numerical simulation of excimer laser cleaning of film and particle contaminants", J. Heat Transfer, 135 (12),121301, (2013)
- I. Molchan, S. Marimuthu, A. Mhich, Z.Liu, T. Hashimoto, G. Thompson, D. Whitehead. Z.B. Wang, P. Mativenga, L. Li, C.Grafton-Reed, I. H. Leaver, S. Cheetham and S. Dilworth, "Effect of surface morphology changes of Ti-6Al-4V alloy modified by laser treatment on GDOES elemental depth profiles", J. Anal. At. Spectrom. 28,150 (2013)
- Zengbo Wang, Wei Guo, Lin Li, Boris Luk'yanchuk, Ashfaq Khan, Zhu Liu, Zaichun Chen, and Minghui Hong, "Optical virtual imaging at 50 nm lateral resolution with a white-light nanoscope", Nat. Commun. 2, 218 (2011)
- A. Khan, Z.B. Wang, M.A. Sheikh, L. Li, "Laser sub-micron patterning of rough surfaces by micro-particle lens arrays", International Journal of Manufacturing, Materials, and Mechanical Engineering 1, 9 (2011)
- Z. B. Wang, W. Guo, A. Pena, D. J. Whitehead, B.S. Luk’yanchuk, L. Li, Z. Liu, Y. Zhou, and M.H. Hong, "Laser micro/nano fabrication in glass with tunable-focus particle lens array", Opt. Express 16, 19706-19711 (2008)
- W. Guo, Z.B. Wang, L. Li, Z. Liu, B.S. Luk’yanchuk and D.J. Whitehead, "Chemical-assisted Laser Parallel Nanostructuring of Silicon in Optical Near Fields", Nanotechnology 19, 455302 (2008)
- Y. Zhou, M. H. Hong, J.Y.H. Fuh, L. Lu, B.S. Luk'yanchuk, Z.B.Wang, "Near-field enhanced femtosecond laser nano-drilling of glass substrate", J. Alloy. Compd. 449, 246-249 (2008)
- Y. Lin, M. H. Hong, G.X. Chen, C.S. Lim, Z.B. Wang, L.S. Tan, L.P. Shi, T.C. Chong, "Patterning of phase change films with microlens arrays", J. Alloy. Compd. 449, 253-257 (2008)
- G. X. Chen, M. H. Hong, Y. Lin, Z. B. Wang, D. K. T. Ng, Q. Xie, L. S. Tan, and T. C. Chong, "Large-area parallel near-field optical nanopatterning of functional materials using microsphere mask", J. Alloy. Compd. 449, 265-268 (2008)
- Z.B. Wang, B.S. Luk'yanchuk, L. Li, P.L. Crouse, Z. Liu, G. Dearden, K.G. Watkins, "Optical Near-field Distribution in an Asymmetrically Illuminated Tip-Sample System for Laser/STM nanopatterning", Appl. Phys. A 89,363-368 (2007)
- W. Guo, Z.B. Wang, L. Li, Z. Liu, B.S. Luk'yanchuk, D.J. Whitehead, "Laser parallel nanopatterning of lines and curves by micro-particle lens arrays", J. Laser Micro/Nanoeng. 2, 212-215 (2007)
- Y. Lin, M.H. Hong, W.J. Wang, Z.B. Wang, G.X. Chen, Q. Xie, L.S. Tan, T.C. Chong,"Surface nanostructuring by femtosecond laser irradiation through near-field scanning optical microscopy", Sensor Actuat. A-Phys. 133, 311-316 (2007)
- Y. Lin, M.H. Hong, G.X. Chen, C.S. Lim, L.S. Tan, Z.B. Wang, L.P. Shi, T.C. Chong, "Hybrid laser micro/nanofabrication of phase change materials with combination of chemical processing", J. Mater. Process. Technol. 192, 340-345 (2007)
- Y. Zhou, M.H. Hong, J. Fuh, L. Lu, B.S. Luk'yanchuk, C.S. Lim, Z.B. Wang, "Nanopatterning mask fabrication by femtosecond laser irradiation", J. Mater. Process. Technol. 192, 212-217 (2007)
- Y. Zhou, M.H. Hong, J.Y.H. Fuh, L. Lu, B.S. Luk'yanchuk, Z.B. Wang, L.P. Shi, T.C. Chong, "Direct femtosecond laser nanopatterning of glass substrate by particle-assisted near-field enhancement", Appl. Phys. Lett. 88, 023110. (2006)
- Y. Lin, M.H. Hong,T.C. Chong, C.S. Lim, G.X. Chen, L.S. Tan, Z.B. Wang, L.P. Shi, "Ultrafast-laser-induced parallel phase-change nanolithography", Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 041108 (2006)
- Z.B. Wang, M.H. Hong, B.S. Luk'yanchuk, Y. Lin, Q.F. Wang, and T.C. Chong, "Angle effect in laser nanopatterning with particle-mask", J. Appl. Phys. 96, 6845-6850 (2004)
- Z. B. Wang, M. H. Hong, B. S. Luky’anchuk, S.M. Huang, Q.F. Wang, L.P. Shi, T.C. Chong, "Parallel nanostructuring of GeSbTe film with particle-mask", Appl. Phys. A 79, 1603-1606 (2004)
- B. Lan, M. H. Hong, K. D. Ye, Z.B. Wang, et al., Laser precision engineering of glass substrates, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Part 1-Regular Papers Short Notes & Review Papers 43, 7102-7106 (2004)
- G. X. Chen, M. H. Hong, B. Lan, Z. B. Wang, et al., A convenient way to prepare magnetic colloids by direct Nd : YAG laser ablation, Applied Surface Science, 228, 169-175. (2004)
- B. S. Luky’anchuk, Z. B. Wang, W. D. Song, et al., 3D-effects in dry laser cleaning, Applied Physics A, 79, pp.747-751. (2004)
- Z. B. Wang, M. H. Hong, Y. F. Lu, D.J. Wu, B. Lan, T.C. Chong, "Femtosecond laser ablation of polytetrafluoroethylene(Teflon) in ambient air", J. Appl. Phys. 93, 6375-6380 (2003)
- B. Lan, M. H. Hong, S. X. Chen, K. D. Ye, Z. B. Wang, et al., Laser-ablation-induced concentric ring structures, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Part 1-Regular Papers Short Notes & Review Papers 42, 5123-5126 (2003)
- B. S. Luky’anchuk, N. Arnold, S. M. Huang, Z. B. Wang, et al., Three-dimensional effects in dry laser cleaning, Applied Physics A, 77, pp.209-215. (2003)
- Zengbo Wang, "White-light nanoscopy beyond 50 nm resolution", Nanolight workshop, Institute of Physics, London, UK, June 08 2012
- Zengbo Wang, "Optical nano-resolution imaging through a tiny crystal ball", Symposium in honors of Edwards Hutchie Synge, Trinity College Dublin, April 19, 2012 (invited, paid travel& accommodation)
- Zengbo Wang, Super-resolution optical nano-fabrication and nano-imaging, University of Hull, Physics Department, invited physical seminar lecturer, Jan, 2012 (invited, paid travel& accommodation)
- Zengbo Wang, S Lee, L Li, Optical super-resolution with micro-particles, Conference on Laser Ablation (COLA2011), Cancun, Mexico, Nov. 13-19, 2011
- Zengbo Wang, Nanoscopy with a virtual image in the near field, International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (ICMAT), Singapore, June 26 – July 1, 2011 (invited)
- B.S. Lukyanchuk, Z.B.Wang, Y.Zhou, M.H. Hong, W.D. Song, T.C. Chong, Particle on suface: about possible acoustic and plasmonics effects in dry laser cleaning, In book “Laser Cleaning II”, Ed. D.M. Kane, World Scientific, New Jersey , London, Singapore, Hong Kong. (2006)
- B.S. Lukyanchuk, W.D. Song, Z.B. Wang, et al. New methods for laser cleaning of nanoparticles, In book “Laser Ablation and its Applications”, Ed. C. Phipps, Springer-Verlage, Berlin, Heidelberg. (2006)
- B. S. Luk'yanchuk, M. Mosbacher,.. Z. B. Wang , Optical Resonance and Near-Field Effects in Dry Laser Cleaning., in Laser Cleaning, edited by B. S. Luk`yanchuk, 103-178. New Jersey, London: World Scientific, (2002)
- Optical Resonance and Near-field Effects: Small Particles Under Laser Irradiation
National University of Singapore, PhD Thesis, (2005)
Supervisors: Prof. Minghui Hong, Prof. Chong Tow Chong, Prof. Boris Luk'yanchuk
- Design and fabrication of 155MB/S transceiver for optical communication systems
Xiamen University, Fujian, P.R.China, Master dissertation, (2001)
Supervisors: Prof. Songyan Chen, Prof. Baolin Liu
- Z.B. Wang, B.S. Luk'yanchuk, Determination of Field Distribution, US patent no. 8,222,906, 17/07/2012.
- T.C. Chong, Z.B. Wang, L.P. Shi, Medium for use in Data Storage, Thermal Energy Storage and Other Applications, with Functional Layer Made of Different Materials, US11/834,381, 2010.
- Z.B. Wang and Boris Luk'yanchuk, DSIMie: A simulation software for electromagnetic fields around small objects based on Mie theory and Particle on Surface theory, Data Storage Institute, Singapore, license control and copyright protection by Technologies Private Limited (ETPL), Singapore (2006)
- "Defeating diffraction", Physics World 25 (5), 29-34 (2012)